Drive Transformation towards a Patient-Centric Approach
Regulations, decentralization, and false prioritization interfere efficient innovation processes and useful healthcare. Complex regulations all over the world move the focus away from the patient. Quality and compliance will always be top priority of Getinge, however, our mindset need to be shifted to keeping the patient in the center of everything we do.
Be part of a change management challenge and support Getinge, a leading medical technology company, to develop future-proof management solutions for a more patient-centric innovation approach.
#changemanagement #regulationmanagement #patient-centricity
- EUR 5,000 per Challenge + collaboration with Getinge and other program partners + joint Publication
- Aug 17, 2022, 9:59:59 PM
- 1 to 9 persons
International - open to participants from all over the world
- Important details
- About Getinge
Criteria & guidelines
There are no legal or regulatory guidelines that need to be followed, compliance and regulatory aspects are not part of the challenge and are well-covered within the organization.
Here are some guidelines of what is important for us:
- This challenge is not about our products. So, we are not looking for submissions talking about innovation management and digitalization of products to improve customer feedback loops.
- Focus of this challenge are people working with processes that are at a first glance far away from end customers and patients. Closing the virtual gap to end customers and patients is very important.
- The more concrete, the better. Theoretical approaches might be too hard to apply to the real life of someone working in the medical device industry.
- Anything making it more tangible and visible is highly appreciated. Visualization of where we are today, where we want to be tomorrow and where we are on our way is crucial for a successful change.
Quality is a top priority of Getinge. Securing a quality mindset throughout the organization has remained a top priority for Getinge in 2020 and 2021. Ensuring good quality and regulatory and quality compliance, is a prerequisite to operate in the medtech industry and the responsibility sits with every employee. Getinge has a solid base for its operations but is now expanding its focus even more. It includes continuous improvements of products, services and processes based on customer insights. By continue to listen to wishes as well as claims, Getinge has a better opportunity to advance the offerings and continue to provide safe solutions that contribute to saving lives.
© 2018-2022 ekipa GmbH. All rights reserved.